- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups of water (or non-dairy milk)
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- Add oats, banana slices, chia seeds to a pot.
- Add water and stir to combine.
- Heat over medium-high heat until all the liquid has been absorbed
- (Be sure to stir the oats several times while cooking to make sure the banana slices melt into the oats and the chia seeds don’t clump).
- Portion oats into bowl
- Serve with peanut butter, banana slices, and a sprinkle of chia seeds.
- Add a splash of honey on top before serving (optional).