Salmon With Cucumber – Avocado Salad
- 4 6-ounce skinless centre-cut salmon fillets
- 1 medium English cucumber, chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded and chopped
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub the fish fillets all over with 1/2-teaspoon sesame oil and season lightly with salt. Place the fish in a baking dish and bake 12-15 minutes, until just cooked through.
- Add the chopped cucumber, scallions and avocado.
- Serve the salmon with the salad