Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- In a large saucepan add 2 cups of water
- Add quinoa and cook according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Stir in quinoa until well combined.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.