Pan Grilled Chicken & Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into tender size slices
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Any seasoning you like
- 1 sweet potatoes, peeled & diced (or any vegetable)
- 1 onion, diced
- A dash of cinnamon
- Turn the oven on to 425, and add the potatoes, onion, cinnamon, and 1 tbs olive oil to a glass baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Stir at least once while they cook.
- In a large skillet, add 1 tbs olive oil and the chicken.
- Grill on medium heat
- Add the seasoning of your choice until cooked through.
- Cover with a lid and remove from heat to keep warm until the sweet potato and veggies are done.
- Serve with a little honey mustard and sliced avocado.