Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 16 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 8 teaspoons plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into 4 wedges
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over high heat and add pork. Cook, stirring until starting to brown. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in green onions, allspice, ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Cook until green onions are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Place 4 leaves on each plate and fill with pork mixture. Top each with plum sauce and cilantro.