Salmon and Broccoli Power House
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 head broccoli broken into florets
- juice ½ lemon
- ½ lemon quartered
- small bunch spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat oven to 180C/160C
- Put the salmon in a large roasting tin- leaving space between each fillet.
- Wash and drain the broccoli and, while still a little wet, arrange in the tray around the fillets. Pour the lemon juice over everything, then add the lemon quarters.
- Top with half the spring onions
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and put in the oven for 14 mins
- Remove from the oven
- Sprinkle everything with the soy, then return to the oven until the salmon is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the remaining spring onions before serving.